Entra Space, LLC and our subsidiary, Launch A Wish, LLC care about how your information is used and handled. We carefully and sensibly handle your information and will never sell your information to any third party companies. We appreciate your trust.
In this Privacy Statement, Launch A Wish shall mean the Launch A Wish Website managed by Entra Space, LLC (“ES”, “we” or “Company”). Entra Space maintains and operates the website located at www.LaunchAwish.com. We take your privacy seriously and place it at the core of our decisions when providing you with this service.
This Privacy Statement applies to Users of LaunchAWish.com and EntraSpace.com who use the Service (as defined below) on or after July 26, 2018. By visiting Launch A Wish and/or using the Services herein you consent to the collection, use, storage and disclosure of your personal information by ES in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
It should be read in conjunction with the Launch A Wish Terms & Conditions.
1. What does this Privacy Statement cover?
2. What personal information does Space Services collect?
3. How does EntraSpace use my personal information?
4. Will ES disclose any of my personal information to third parties?
5. May I refuse to provide personal information to ES?
6. Managing my interaction and privacy with ES
7. What about non-personal information, ‘cookies’ and IP addresses?
9. Contests and Promotions
10. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
11. Contacting Us About Privacy
1. WHAT DOES THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT COVER?
Launch A Wish offers multiple products and options that allow users (“Users”) to Launch their wishes, greetings and tributes into outer space through our commercial partnerships and contracts. Launch A Wish encourages everyone to learn about space and space science, and participate in one or multiple space missions, among others. The Launch A Wish Service can be used in conjunction with the ES family of websites to enable Users to discover, learn, and be a part of space missions via virtual or physical participation.
Much of the personal information on Launch A Wish is uploaded by Users for their own personal purposes (e.g. wishes, get wells, dedications, tributes and other creative works). Personal information is information that can be used to identify you, either alone or in combination with other information. We recognize the confidentiality of information that may be disclosed by Users in registering or making purchases from Launch A Wish and we are committed to helping protect your privacy choices.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES SPACE SERVICES COLLECT?
• Here is a list of the types of information we request, collect, or you provide:
• Information you provide: We receive and store any information you enter on LaunchAwish.com (contact information and submissions) or give us in any other way. EntraSpace asks for your name and e-mail address when you register as well as when signing in to view your Wish Dashboard.
• Additionally, we may need to know your postal address and payment details to facilitate payment and fulfill purchases you make through our company(s). We may ask for similar information at other times, such as when you or if enter sweepstakes or other promotions sponsored by ES and/or any company with which we may co-sponsor an activity.
• As a User of Launch A Wish, you can choose to share certain information about yourself, your background and interests with other Users. The amount and type of information you share in this way is your choice.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Launch A Wish or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Launch A Wish on other websites.
• E-mail communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from ES if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you can unsubscribe from receiving any future e-mails.
3. HOW DOES ENTRA SPACE SERVICES USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We highly respect your right to privacy and the public use of your information. When you provide us with any personal information, which includes your Launch A Wish submissions, that personal information will be stored and processed in the United States of America. In the event that you are located outside the USA, by providing us with personal information you specifically consent to the transfer, storage and processing of personal information to and in the United States, which you recognize may provide a different level of protection for personal data than in your country of residence.
We use your personal information to:
• Provide the Service;
• Verify your identity;
• Correspond via email;
• Distribute relevant messages and product information;
• Protect Launch A Wish Users and Others.
• To provide the Service: The primary purpose of your information is to send your wish into outer space and to create your personal user interface experience. Our archive database will contain your wish and mission information associate with our Launch A Wish Capsule Database. Entra Space will also use your personal information and data to provide you with relevant information regarding your purchase and to process ordering, mission updates, product improvements, and reminders to complete your submission. Entra Space may also use registration information to let you know about new features or other offers of interest and services, or to address customer service needs and requests.
• To verify your identity: At the point of purchase, we may need to verify your identity to carry out financial transactions relating to payments you make online.
• To correspond via email: We may send electronic mail to you to inform you of changes to Launch A Wish or of any other service related products and or services. You can also choose to receive promotional offers from third parties trusted by Space Services. If you do not want to continue to receive such emails, you may opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link listed in the e-mail.
• Distribute relevant messages and product information: We do not provide advertisers with access to individual account information. Entra Space does not sell, rent, or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to advertisers unless you have given us your consent to do so. Advertisers may request that their advertising message be shown to select types of Users by using aggregated demographic information. In this case, we then display the advertisement to the appropriate Users, based on the criteria specified in the order. In this context, we may work with third party service providers and advertisers who will arrange for targeted ad displays to you (which involves cookie placement as discussed in more detail below).
• Protecting Launch A Wish Users and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Entra Space, our Users, or Others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Statement.
• Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
4. WILL SPACE SERVICES DISCLOSE ANY OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
Entra Space discloses your personal information to third parties in very limited circumstances. Third party service providers, under the protection of appropriate agreements, so that the third parties may perform various tasks on our behalf. For example, we use third parties to process payments from you and to help fulfill Launch A Wish Services. These third-parties are only given access to that information needed to perform their services, and are prohibited from using it for other purposes. Processors may include affiliated and unaffiliated service providers in the United States and other jurisdictions.
Entra Space family of companies may use personal information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement (see “Managing my interaction and privacy with Launch A Wish” for more details) and to provide the Service (e.g. for the purposes of sending your information into space and managing Launch A Wish). As our business continues to grow and change, we might restructure, buy, or sell subsidiaries or business units. In these transactions, customer information is often one of the transferred assets, remaining subject to promises made in then-prevailing privacy statements. Also, in the event that we, or substantially obtain or sell all of our assets or stock is acquired, transferred, disposed of (in whole or part and including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), personal information will as a matter of course be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose your personal information (a) with your knowledge and any relevant permissions, (b) as described in this statement, (c) as may be required by law, regulatory authorities, legal process or to protect the rights or property of Launch A Wish or other Users (including outside your country of residence), (d) to enforce our terms and conditions, (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, confidentiality, reputation or property, and/or that of the Entra Space family of companies, you or others, (f) to prevent fraud or cyber-crime, and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Please note: If you click away from Launch A Wish to visit the site of any third party advertiser or sponsor, you may be asked for your payment card or other personal information in order to purchase or use products and services offered. These companies have their own privacy and data collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent third party policies. You should therefore review their privacy notices carefully.
5. MAY I REFUSE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SPACE SERVICES?
To gain full access to your Launch A Wish / Entra Space account, a username, e-mail address, and password are required. The amount of other personal information you decide to submit to Launch A Wish is up to you but understand that your experience of Launch A Wish may fully appreciated if you choose to provide no additional information. For example, if you do not provide us with your name, wish, greeting or dedication, we cannot send it into space aboard our contracted space missions.
6. MANAGING MY INTERACTION AND PRIVACY WITH LAUNCH A WISH
When interacting with Launch A Wish, you will need to create your own username and password that will give you access to your Launch A Wish account in the future. You should keep this information secure and not share it with anyone.
Please note that in the event that you or we delete information, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent any such copy has been shared with others and copied and stored. Additionally, we may retain certain information to prevent identity theft and other misconduct even if deletion has been requested. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your information, they may retain your information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies but they will no longer be able to access the your information through our platform after you disconnect from them. In the event that information is removed and deleted it may persist in backup copies for a reasonable time for our internal business purposes but will not be available to others.
7. WHAT ABOUT NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION, ‘COOKIES’ AND IP ADDRESSES?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. We may place cookies, small files, on your computer, to optimize and customize Launch A Wish and your experience. Our cookies do not extract any contact information or other private or personal information from your computer’s memory, but rather record only information your computer sends us when you visit or company websites.
When you visit our company websites, we may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the website from which you have come to the site, your Media Access Control address, your computer type, screen resolution, Operating System version and Internet browser. We may also collect non-personal information such as demographic data, for example your geographic area. Non-personal information also includes personal information that has been aggregated in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other User of our company websites (e.g. by using personal information to calculate the percentage of our Users who have a particular telephone area code or who are male, female, etc.).
Because non-personal information does not personally identify you, we may use such non-personal information for any purpose. Additionally, we reserve the right to share such non-personal information, with our Group Companies and with other third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine non-personal information with personal information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do combine any non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information, as long as it is combined, and its use by us will be subject to this Privacy Statement.
We need your IP address to deliver our Service to you and to help diagnose problems with our server. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information such as geographic distribution of our Users. Because occasionally Launch A Wish may be partially advertiser supported, you may not “turn off” the advertising that appears on Launch A Wish pages. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness (they do not collect personal information).
Your personal and financial information is very important and is not shared in any way. All vital information is protected with the industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Any time you must leave personal financial information such as credit card numbers, we transmit that credit card number in an encrypted format. We do not store or save the credit card number. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing, in an encrypted format.
Entra Space places great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our Users. We have reasonable and adequate security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of member data under our control. Our security and privacy practices are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to personal information. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent this.
It is also important for you to guard against unauthorized access to your passwords and the unauthorized use of your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
9. CONTESTS & PROMOTIONS
We may occasionally run contests or other special promotions on Launch A Wish or other company websites or thorough our social media sites in which we ask Users or visitors for contact information (like an e-mail address) or demographic information (like a zip code or age). We may use this data to send Users promotional material about our company or third parties we deal with. The participant’s contact information is also used to contact them when necessary and may be shared with other companies for promotional purposes, but only with your prior permission and under the terms and conditions specified when you take part in the promotion. At any time, you may opt-out of receiving future mailings of this kind, or simply decline to take part in the promotions.
10. CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit Launch A Wish or any Entra Space family of websites, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms & Conditions, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law. If you have any concern about privacy with Launch A Wish, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Statement and the Terms & Conditions will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
We stand behind the promises we make and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers. If you do not consent to any changes to our privacy statement and as a result you would like us not to use or hold your information in accordance with the revised terms, you may notify us so we can decide whether to continue to apply the previous statement or delete your information and/or account.
11. CONTACTING US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of Entra Space, your dealings with our company, or you wish to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate, or oppose (in case of legitimate reasons) the processing carried out with respect to your personal information (note please that the right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances), you can contact us by form submission, email, or post. We will respond to all access requests within 30 days.
CONTACT US via our form or…
Write to us at:
Launch A Wish PO Box 3239, Princeton, NJ 08543 United States of America